Magazine Design • Magazine Launch & Redesign • Print & Digital
At Network Media Partners, we believe a good design is good communication, and that comes through in everything we produce.
Network’s team is adept in both the print and digital world, and publication design is our strong suit. We partner with your editorial and marketing team to develop the best visual communication solution. We can even show you how to take your printed pieces and transform them into dynamic digital companion pieces.
Our proven talent in digital magazine design separates us from other design teams servicing associations. With a foundation in traditional magazine work, we are a front-runner in digital and interactive magazine design, with the honors and accolades to prove it.
When you partner with us, you can trust our award-winning art directors and designers to conceptualize and execute high-caliber design that tells your association’s story.
- Print Magazine Design
- Digital Magazine Design
- Magazine App Design
- Magazine Development and Launch
- Magazine Redesign
- Association Marketing Collateral Design
- Conference Programs
- Multi-Channel Design Approach
- Association Media & Publishing Excel Awards
- Association Trends All Media Contest
- Folio Magazine Eddie and Ozzie Awards
- The Apex Awards
- American Society of Business Publication Editors Azbee Awards
- Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts Davey Awards
- Maryland Society of Association Executives
publication design samples
what others say about our work
“Five stars. Really well done. The magazine is interactive and intuitive. Presentation is extremely professional and aesthetically pleasing. Great magazine with a great app!”
– review of TD magazine app on iTunes
“Other associations should use this title when they decide to create a digital-only publication.”
– Association TRENDS All Media Contest judges’ notes on win for Middle Market Growth magazine
Network’s Design Team has done a fantastic job on the design for [our new] magazine. We asked them to push the envelope and go edgy, and they did it to perfection. I truly believe this is their best work yet.
– Editor, leading professional association